View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 06:55 PM   #32
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilSpooky View Post
And there you go again, seriously, if you have no idea what you're talking about then just don't, or at least try to educate yourself before you do it.

Just go look at the best selling games on XBOX Live/Steam/PSN, most of the weeks it's a retro/retro style game as the top seller, like I said the Crash Trilogy has been number one ever since it came out, Sonic Mania is selling really well and it's the best rated Sonic game in 15 years. And Mega Man 10 just sucks, no one wants that, and FYI, not doing crazy numbers doesn't = flop.

Really?

There has been 7 brand new Mario games since Galaxy (not counting non platform ones) including Galaxy 2.

FF XIV got trough a revamp that made it a brand new game, not only that but FFXV suffered a lot trough development so it took longer to come out, also, a lot of other non numbered FF games where released during those years.

Metroid like Mario had other released, 3 brand new ones between Prime 3 and 4.

Castlevania like every other Konami property that's not PES is dead and nothing will ever come out ever again (unless you count that horrible NOT-MGS game.

And games like COD, AC, and countless others are released on a yearly basis, it's like you don't know WTH you're talking about....

Admin of Turtlepedia. If you have any questions or problems, let me know!

I make video games. Please buy them.
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote