View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 02:31 PM   #9
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leofan26 View Post
You know, I would care if the staff didn't mock Leo fans in their latest interview, saying that we only like Leo because he's the leader when that's not true at all for me.
I'd ask for a link, but it's probably better to just not see it. Irks me enough when some fans have tried to say that (and always seems rather lazy for argument-sake), but creators of it? Pardon? It's funny, and not in a haha way, how 99% of the time that BS comes from non-Leo people who couldn't care less about him, don't get him, and don't get all the reasons his fans actually love him. People who like him just for being the leader are probably in a rather narrow minority or, more likely, are far more casual viewers.

Imagine how insulted people would be if told they only like Raph because he's mad all the time/a meathead. Only like Mikey because he's a goof-off. As if there are no other redeeming qualities and apparently their fans must be that simple.

Pretty crappy assumption and I'd never dumb down anyone's fandom like that, even if I don't see and appreciate everything in Raph and Mikey that their respective fans do. But saying people only like Leo "because he's the leader" is doing that exact thing to him and his fans.

(And no, I didn't include Donnie because it's hard to make it a negative to like Donnie for being the smart, techie guy. Though I'm sure his own fans could list of many other things they like about him, too.)

Anyway....

Why the heck does being left alone make Raph flip out? It's not like he's never been alone before.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 10-23-2019 at 02:59 PM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote