View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 04:40 PM   #9
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
The 1st film should've been Out Of The Shadows, The 1st movie had the opportunity to show Bebop, Rocksteady and Krang first, but they didn't, Even though the supposed script that was leaked did had Bebop, Rocksteady and Krang involved.
I would've preferred a film with the general plot of 2014 but in the style of oots.

For e.g. Shredder and Krang are the main villains, but Shredder has the same role as Eric Sacks in the actual first film, while Krang is like Shredder from it, the big bad who operates from behind the shadows while Shredder does the fighting and misleads the turtles into thinking he's the main threat.

Heck, I wouldn't have minded the guy who played Eric Sacks to do the Shredder himself. A Japanese Shredder wouldn't have been necessary, due to the lack of Hamato Yoshi, and would've given us a different take which would add to the different stories of the tmnt multiverse.

The backstory of Splinter, the Turtles and April would stay the same, except with Shredder and Eric Sacks being merged into one character who is subservient to Krang, who wishes to unleash the mutagen on the city in order to terraform it into a Dimension-X type landscape.

Character designs would be like Oots, and the turtles would have a bigger role like the second film. However, the story and the tone would be more like the 1st film.

Casey Jones would not be needed as Vernon was already there as a male sidekick to April, and I liked Will Arnett far more than Stephen Amell.

Karai would've also been unnecessary without a Japanese Shredder, so she could be replaced by Bebop/Rocksteady as Shredder's henchmen. It would've been pretty cool to see the turtles fight Bebop and Rocksteady in the subway and snow chase scenes instead of Karai.

Baxter Stockman would not be needed in this film either and he could be saved for the sequel where he is mainly tasked with rescuing Shredder.

So the major characters would've been:

1. Leonardo
2. Donatello
3. Michelangelo
4. Raphael
5. Splinter
6. April
7. Shredder
8. Krang
9. Bebop
10. Rocksteady
11. Vernon