View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 12:00 PM   #69
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

To be fair, some of the obscure VAs of 4Kids joined Pokemon USA after the whole drama finished and everything calmed down.

Famous examples are Gary Oak and Giovanni, who are still voiced by the same people who voiced them in their first appearances.

Pokemon USA is also more faithful to the Original Japanese script rather than making their own script and dialogue up as they go along like 4Kids did I found the 4Kids edits pretty funny and memorable though, so being faithful might come across as dull when no liberties are taken.

If we ever get a long running tmnt show again, I hope it doesn't get an entire cast change in the middle of the series like Pokemon did. That would cause an uproar of apocalyptic proportions in the drome.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.

Last edited by FredWolfLeonardo; 01-16-2018 at 12:13 PM.
FredWolfLeonardo is online now   Reply With Quote