View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 02:42 PM   #86
odupianist
Mad Scientist

I, like many others, am quite confused, baffled, and surprised. This does explain the website changes and other minor things. (Just when I was getting ready to buy a few books that I was missing from Mirage too). I liked Nick in the 90's: Doug, Rocko, etc. Looking back at Rocko, it actually had some underlying adult tones. I doubt they'll do that with TMNT. I really hope they don't make the turtles a kiddy product, and they make it a nice mix for both adults and kids. I guess time will have to tell. I do not know if this is good or bad yet.

I'm disappointed about the comics. I know they were ending already, but still. I feel bad for the Mirage staff. I hope they get a damn good severance package.

As for the TV and movie stuff, I hope they stick with the live action movie like they planned with CG heads and the like. As for TV show, I wonder if it'll be like the CGI proposed TMNT show back from 2000 or so. I hope we do get the rest of the 2k3 season sets and BttS DVDs.

In an article I read on IGN, it said Nick was sticking with Playmates.

Random thought (hopefully to put a smile on faces): Does this mean Mirage is going to have a giant garage sale at their studio? If so, road trip anyone?
odupianist is offline   Reply With Quote