View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 12:59 AM   #2109
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarris Vaal View Post
She could also age even faster. I dont think we have any real references to how old Kraang get in this iteration. It would make for a tragedy to focus around (that she burned brightly and quickly). I somehow doubt Neatoman's wish that Don would have moved on from April is going to be the case - and even more so if she had passed away off screen.

On the other hand, the idea of an aged, veteran old man logan-esque Casey is quite cool - especially if the last arc is aiming around a mad max style setting.

When does the betting pool start for whether or not Mikey has both arms, Raph has both eyes, Don has at least some cybernetics and Leo is blind or not?
When iwas working with the kraang they told me that they found what casuses people to age and that they have developed a medicine that prevents people from aging. They could had given it to me if my enemys the turtles didnt destroy them. Now that i am a zombie i dont need it anyway. Dont be surpised if april and casey are still young 50 years in the future like now it will be due to this! Also we have already seen old April in both the 1987 and 2003 show when i travelled in the future in one episode of both shows. This will be something similar.