View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 01:00 PM   #14
ABrown
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enter The Foot View Post
If the 2003 series continued on what would of been the proper ending?
I guess the Shredder Wars could've worked as an ending had the show continued.

Quote:
How would the ''Shredder Wars'' situation have happened?
The best way that I can imagine it happening is someone stealing the time scepter and messing with time and space.

Quote:
How would the ''Same As It Never Was'' universe happen? Considering Shredder took the world over, how does this take shape?
In an alternate timeline, Shredder was victorious. At least for me, I don't think it requires a whole lot of explaining.

Quote:
How do the Foot recruit members?
I assume that unlike the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie, Foot recruits have nothing to do with the street gangs. I assume that the Foot recruit members the way that they did in Karate Schooled.

Quote:
What did the Foot/Sakki do during the Meji Restoration Era onto WW1, and WW2.
"Wait, for opportunities to present themselves."

Quote:
How did Karai just leave the Foot organization?
With Shredder gone, I don't think she had a any trouble just walking away.

Quote:
If the US Government knew Sakki was corrupt (''Hun on The Run'' episode in Bishops dialogue with Sakki in the prologue proves this'') why didn't they try to covertly take him out?
This would seem to imply that the US government isn't corrupt as well.

But that being the case, I just assume that the US government and The Foot never had conflicting agendas until the recovery of alien technology came about.

Quote:
What would of the Foot been doing if their was never a rivalry with the Turtles?
Maybe eventually some day Shredder would've used his big utrom brain and realized (the way that April did with TCRI) that a quick little internet search for the name "Mortu" would pop up the TCRI organization leading to the same showdown that took place in Secret Origins.

Quote:
What would the Turtles be doing today in post Back to the Sewer expanded universe?
Maybe they sit around hoping that some day Nickelodeon will one day wise up and give their favorite cartoon a proper DVD release?

Quote:
We never see a trace of the Foot in Fast Forward. Does the Foot simply go defunct?
I don't have a hard time imagining that the Foot never recovered from the events of Wedding Bells and Bytes and Turtles Forever.
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote