View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 10:47 PM   #153
Ninjinister
無問題

A few things that sprang to mind tonight:

1) Any chance of a wardrobe change for the Turtles, maybe a permanent one? I really enjoyed their Stump Wrestling uniforms (although a few of them, if ever re-used in a more modern setting, might have to be tweaked a bit due to being pretty overwhelmingly nineties), and I felt that their "Vision Quest" uniforms from the current cartoon should've stayed as their primary appearances... I know the boys have an "iconic" look and that you guys (as a whole and with every individual artist) have given your own individual "spin" to them... but sometimes a costume change in an iconic character might actually be more beneficial, y'know?

2) Among the same lines of "permanent change"... were any of the major shakeups in the dynamic (Dark Leo, Metal Don, Mutanimal Mike) at any point given consideration to be permanent? Would that be a thing that could ever possibly happen, or do you feel like those above you would shoot it down?

3) Can we expect any sort of development and expansion on Koya + Bludgeon and the Mutanimals as individuals (outside of Slash 'n' Hob since we knew them before the team) anytime soon? I'd especially be interested in Koya and Bludgeon's sibling-esque relationship, why Mondo and Herman adopted the personae they have, and pretty much anything about Sally and Ray.

I actually had another one but it escapes me at the moment....

Thanks again for everything! Hope our questions aren't keeping you *too* busy!

Last edited by Ninjinister; 01-16-2016 at 11:41 PM.
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote