View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 07:00 PM   #47
Vegita-San
Emperor

I liked the serling episode.

for me..

I liked the action in the First Howie Episode much better than the second, but howie was a bit more likeable in his second apperance and a bit less annoying.

I was also the same age, or there abouts as Zach first time around, so I never minded him. I DID find the Zach family and Zach girlfriend rather annoying though. The Rat King is the only saving Grace of the Great Bouldini episode.

But if I had to choose, I'd say 'Leonardo The Reniscance Turtle', 'Leo Cuts Loose', Funny They Shrunk Michelangelo, and Elementry My Dear Turtle for the original series shows. In my yearly re watching, i tend to skip those because I just think they where badly done and don't flow well at all.

For 4Kids.... The First Angel episode (kids acting adult, or annoying is always annoying to me for some reason). the first Garbageman episode. one or two Fast Forward Shows. and Mayhem From Mutant Island.

There's ALOT more nick shows I never have the need to watch again. Most of the Farm episodes. The Shellacne ep. Attack of the Mega Shredder. at times, it just felt too goofy, or too horror influenced to really feel like a true turtles show compared to the first two. and it will be the least revisited of the three in reruns.
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote