View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 05:02 PM   #1306
Tony Day
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Man, this one right here hit me "right in the feels."
http://i.imgur.com/AhI5buLl.jpg

Donatello's innocent expression is endearing despite the pitiful situation.

Also the care and patience Leonardo has to care for him every day, feeding him the soup, pushing him around the park, and pulling him up into the sewer tunnel.

On question I had was the nature of the world the old Turtles inhabit. Do they still wear disguises in public and live in the sewers for protection from the human world or is it just their preference? I like the idea of a future not necessarily being apocalyptic, despite some obvious losses and uncertainties.
Thanx Adam. Im glad you liked it. I think the world was pretty much the same, city has the same problems with crime etc. The Turtles had their disguises in the park but i imagine they were still hiding. i imagine the graveyard had a quick escape route if needed.

It was a dark subject indeed that's why i had to lift the mood when possible.

Normally you proof read my stuff but I wanted to let u read one of my comics without knowing the ending for once Thanks for the email with all the corrections listed.

All done and uploaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Marvelous work Tony, I'll be sure to spread this around a bit.
Thanks man. glad you enjoyed it and thanks for spreading it around... Maybe i should look into using my deviant art page again at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang Wolf View Post
This face is creepy as hell, Check out these creepy eyes.

But nice done, Tony..
I like the shading...[/I]
Thanks Fang I'll frame that pic for ya since i know how much u like it lol

Last edited by Tony Day; 10-28-2017 at 06:07 PM.
Tony Day is offline   Reply With Quote