View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 12:49 PM   #100
jeff the cheff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowabunga14 View Post
Watched George A. Romero's Night of the Living Dead and it was just as good as the first time I watched it, which was about late 2006. Not much else to say about the movie, but I guess I always get kinda ticked when Duane Jones' character dies. He's the character I cared the most about when I first saw the movie and I guess I didn't expect him to die.
I watched that again a few months back. I thought the fact that the guy dies in the end of the movie is one of the best parts. The first time I watched it, it came out of nowhere and I wasn't expecting it, but the way they did it was very humorous. That one part makes me think of this whole movie as sort of a dark comedy along with horror, which is a cool part about it.

I just watched the new Halloween movie by Rob Zombie. I'm not huge into the Halloween movies or the slasher genre, but I still thought it was pretty good. The begining when it showed Micheal as a kid was very interesting, but after he escapes and the movie turns into the slasher movie, I didn't really enjoy it much.
jeff the cheff is offline   Reply With Quote