View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 04:30 PM   #76
TrickOrTreater
Samhain

Quote:
“My version of Casey Jones is really incomplete,” says Amell before going on to explain that this take on the character, known for wielding weapons such as golf clubs, hockey sticks and baseball bats, may be different from what fans expect. “We meet Casey Jones at a very different point in his life than most people that are familiar with the live-action version of Casey Jones. He’s not really that guy yet,” explains Amell.

Amell remains somewhat tight lipped but adds that “he is doing something different and has aspirations that don’t really involve being a vigilante. Then he’s put in his place a little bit and he needs to make a few decisions.”
So he's not Casey Jones in no way, shape, or form in this movie. Got it. The complete opposite of Casey Jones. Cool. Got it.

Quote:
As for the movie itself, Amell thinks it appeals to a broader audience this time around. “I do think that this movie will be a little more family friendly,” he tells us.
How can you get more family friendly than the first one? We've got people on this very message board literally calling it a kids movie.

Quote:
Amell says that they shouldn’t worry because “this to me, based on everything that I’ve heard, feels like a Turtles movie as opposed to the first one.”
Oh so we've got a main actor in the sequel calling the first one not a Turtles movie. Huh. Imagine that.

Quote:
He also adds that “this may be a little darker than people had anticipated.”
But I thought it was going to be MORE family friendly?!

Quote:
“I think that we’re nailing this one. Everyone seems to be really happy,” he says.
"We're hopefully going to make so much money on this piece of sh*t. We're really happy about that."

What the f*ck. What the flying holy f*ck. Literally everything out of his mouth regarding the character he's playing and this movie was either awful or a contradiction.

Unbe-f*cking-lievable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Some men use knives and guns, but TrickOrTreater is a more dangerous villain. He. Uses. The. TRUTH.