Thread: Writer's Corner
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 02:10 PM   #96
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldMutant View Post
Long story on her, but I am practically failing English because I'm getting no assistance. A few weeks ago cemented my anger. But, best to do it on PM, don't want to sound like an angry jerk. The advice I appreciate though dude.

Here was an excerpt of something I wanted to do for TMNT one day. It's at the end of an episode where the Rat King is the villain, primarily as the season antagonist.

Why do I proceed with such vicious tactics? It can be addressed of any civilization or species for why they proceed. Humanity from what you saw consists of doing what is done to get an individual to succeed, not multiple citizens. Its been like this for millennia and improvement has been a desperate struggle.

Look through with all civilizations since researching what made our world what it is. You have tyranny which results in a slow decline to a man's psyche. In addition, imagine all those discriminated suffering prejudice based on their appearance, what they do personally or even just born in a particular family. Whether it be verbal threats or merciless lashing on man, all do what they believe is justified.

Before I was transformed into the cretin I am now, I studied what this world is like. Even in modern society, it NEVER improves. You have children cursed with low self esteem, bullied into near suicide where they aren't accepted. It is distasteful for me to continue, as they only fear to be happy alone, breaking those around them physically, mentally, verbally and through other methods of abuse.

Humanity has lost all its virtues and respect, and it will suffer the tortures of the damned when all concludes. For I am no longer a man with ambition that rushes into conflict, but a hero to the suffering. I am the Rat King, and when I finish, I will view the ultimate destruction of man!

It needs some adjustments though.
Nice. So based on the IDW version of Rat King?