View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 06:58 PM   #39
DarkFell
A Crusty Bob Fan

I dare think that Shredder will eventually kill himself - he does has the ability to go over the deep end when revenge is an issue.

The rest of it is in spoilers due to it being long-winded opinions.
Spoiler:
Most of the Kraang are incompetent and if any of them actually kills The Shredder, it would probably come off as a freak incident. Of course KSP could kill Saki since he's pretty psychotic most of the time.

As angry as Yoshi, Karai, and the rest of the Turtles are concerned - sure, they're all pissed off at Saki for their miseries, but I doubt that they would actually deliver the death blow to Oroku partially for the fear that if they kill The Shredder, they might come off as their most despised enemy.

As for Karai, she can emotionally wound Saki by addressing herself as Miwa. That would probably remind Oroku of the fact that he forever lost his chance with Teng Sheng to both his rival and to the death that Saki himself inflicted.

It would be rather interesting to see either Bebop or Rocksteady deal their 'master' the finishing blow (especially Rocksteady, since I still see him carrying a grudge for Saki mutating both him and Bebop into their current forms.)

~ John Adams
DarkFell is offline   Reply With Quote