View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 04:30 PM   #12
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DestronMirage22 View Post
The only thing I really want to do before I die is be in an honest to goodness relationship with someone.

I don't necessarily mean romantic.

I just want to have someone who I can completely confide in, who'll be there in the best and worst if times, someone to share fun times with, someone who shares similar interests with me, who can help me when I feel like I can't go on, someone who genuinely cares for me despite the fact that I'm a screw-up. A real friend.

That's all I want.

I know it's probably foolish of me to hope for something like that, but anything's possible right?

Not at all foolish. My suggestion would be to get a dog or cat. No I'm not being sarcastic or anything, but you literally just described the relationship one has with a pet. Pets are there for us when we feel lost or alone, we can confide and trust in them fully, they help us feel better, we can have fun with them or just share their company, and they don't care if we screw up. Plus they couldn't care less what our hobbies are as long as we spend time with them. They don't judge.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote