View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 06:43 PM   #647
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
I have a net connection issue. I tether through my phone (Samsung Galaxy Luna) for my internet. I recently downloaded Firefox as an upgrade from using the IE version that was installed when I upgraded to Windows 10. (I despise W 10, btw. It does not work at all like the W 7 that came on my pc.) I had previously been using an LG phone- same tether app, same version of Windows and FF. The problem is that ever since I switched to the New phone, FF will only load certain sites. What makes this even stranger is that I sometimes use my hubby's phone to tether- same app- and it works fine, though some sites lag and games like FoE don't load fully. (It is also a Samsung Galaxy, though his is a Core Prime. As far as I can tell it uses the same drivers.) But my new phone causes FF to say it can't connect to most sites, even though the tether shows it is connected, and my connection and signal are both strong. It works fine on the Drome, and a few others, but the rest of the net seems to not exist! Help!

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote