View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 10:46 AM   #78
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Forgive me, those movies kind of burned out most of my lifetime supply of sympathy for the "I'm sad people don't like a thing I like" angle. Who cares if not everyone agrees.

I don't entirely hate them, it could have been worse I suppose, but I've never much liked jarring, angular, pointy designs in most cases, and that includes when the 2003 series started doing it in the late seasons; albeit less extreme, but likewise still feels rather cheap compared to the early seasons.

As far as any "hate" I have for this goes... Maybe 5% is to the designs really. 10% to the animation style and what they do with those designs that can help make it or break it. 85% is to screwing with their personalities and who'd they'd become over their 34 years of existence, which isn't helping me feel any love for the rest of it. (It bums me out that they felt the need to change Leo like that, like who he normally is just isn't interesting enough for inclusion -- I mean screw those who appreciate and/or relate to his kind of personality and who he is as a character. I suppose in some regard I'm insulted for both him and as a viewer.)
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote