View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 09:53 AM   #16
Canadian Turtle
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalexbrown View Post
I'm honestly not very up-to-date on what you guys have been working on, but I've thought for years and years and years - probably since 2002 or 2003 - that the TMNT fanbase was the perfect sort of cult fanbase that would be the perfect focus for a documentary. The history of the property is incredibly rich, and the fanbase is very avid and dedicated to it. It really is, perhaps, perfect documentary subject matter.
Thanks bro! It is good to know people are still interested in this. I often feel bad that I can't really show or say anything right now. I read many threads on here and say nothing, well truth be told there often isn't much to be said. The doc has been a focus of ours for the past year and a bit, since the buy out we have been in holding pattern. That said there is a definitive light at the end of the tunnel, we have some pretty sweet executive producers. I think we all know we will be waiting for anything Turtles for a while. We have focused on the incredibly rich history as you say, our journey has taken us to some pretty crazy places and we've met some amazing people. Someday soon we will be able to share this with all of you! I will try to get my hands on more first movie props, but we do have a few so that is cool!
Canadian Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote