View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 01:51 PM   #58
drag0nfeathers
Stone Warrior

Being a huge fan of Alopex from IDW I was bummed I had to work today just as it started and still haven't watched it. Nonetheless I had to drop in and read some spoilers here.

Sounds like a pretty interesting episode from what I've read here thus far! I get out of here in a couple hours and my DVR awaits. I swear if the blizzard we are having screws up my recording there will be hell to pay. I'm really excited to watch it even with the clashing reviews and I'm 95% sure I'll greatly enjoy it. Even if it had some comedy elements, Nick probably has to keep some of that in there to skirt around the fact they apparently showed Tiger Claw get his hand chopped off... A dash of silliness to counter the serious shock and awe so they can keep showing us decent episodes that don't get ripped off the air for giving 7 year olds nightmares but still keep us adults entertained.

As for the lack of story development... I can't expect much squashed into one episode. Hopefully they delve more deeply into the history of Alopex later, but chances are good they won't and they will leave that for the audience to imagine on their own.

Thank you to evan2000 for the AWESOME gif! <3
drag0nfeathers is offline   Reply With Quote