Thread: Young Sheldon
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 07:13 AM   #8
mikey0
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
I watched the episode just for the few seconds after seeing this thread. George states he didn't understand Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles which Missy replies it's all in the title. The last scene had so little of it. I was going to guess Leonardo Lights Up. It was not enough to get an accurate idea of what is being shown in the background. A friend of mine told me that in elementary school her first crush was Michelangelo. It was the only time I heard of a girl romantically interested in the Turtles. Sure, boys would quietly prefer one April actress over the other based on looks, it was usually Turco over Hoag despite the hair being different from the cartoon character.
Michelangelo was the era appropriate TMNT character, so he was instantly recognizable to many children of the early 90s.

Going by the pictures online, there was a chicken on the red and white checkered tablecloth in Leonardo Lightens Up, but itís unclear to me whether Leonardo made a pizza for his three brothers at the end of the episode at this moment.

Last edited by mikey0; 09-27-2019 at 09:42 AM.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote