View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 10:35 AM   #22
myconius
Abby Normal

Location: the grave marked "Unknown" right beside Arch Stanton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Terrible writing, bad direction and general incompetence is a given when it comes "the worst TMNT I can imagine". That would be the basis, anything else would just be something grinding against my personal preference.

With that out of the way, let's make a little list of what has been grinding against my personal preference before:
  • April as a newsreporter
  • Baxter Stockman as a fly
  • Any version of Bebop and Rocksteady aside from the IDW version and maybe the Nick version.
  • "The Kraang" instead of the Utroms
  • Hulk Turtles
  • People turning into animals because of animals ancestors
  • The Turtles running around in broad daylight through a crowded city
  • Pretending you can write an entire season about going to the future when it shouldn't take up more than five episodes at most
  • Adding another turtle to the team

So based on older material, the worst possible version I can imagine features big hulking turtles including Venus, who don't try to hide from society and mutated from humans because they had turtles as ancestors. The main villains would be the Kraang, a fly version of Stockman and Bebop/Rocksteady acting like the FW version and all of the latter three would have animals ancestors. The characters would spend way more time than needed in an exotic setting and April would report at the end of it.
^ all very excellent points!!!

my own personal gripes i'd like to add
  • Buzz-Cut Officer Casey Jones
  • April being portrayed as a bubble headed bimbo
  • Donatello/April shipping
  • Any Turtle shipping
  • Turtles using yo-yo's and salami instead of their weapons
  • Leonardo not getting to use his Katanas