View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 04:40 PM   #26
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulisa View Post
I think the best thing with the Punk Frogs is to give them personalities. As previously said, they really don't have distinguishing characteristics. While I liked them, the only thing I remember about them when I was a kid was that one of them had exploding arrows. Literally, that was it.

There's potential there though. With a four-on-four dynamic, you could play around with similar/dissimilar traits to their turtle counterparts. Though, I think a better approach would to not necessarily "pair" them with any particular turtle opposite but to develop different traits for each of them. I've found in the past that if you develop good characters, storylines tend to write themselves so I think that would need to be a starting point for the frogs in the future.
I see what you mean,like Hob's characterization, Slash's bond with both Slash and Mike and you bring in Agent Bishop and knowing who he is from other versions it writes itself.

So instead of the Mike Frog, the Leo Frog,etc. give them individual personalities,but not try to connect them to different Turtles. What personalities do you see from what is presented from what little they have appeared in?