View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 08:23 PM   #1
Powder
So tired of this place

What Was Cut? (Spoilers)

I'm referring to things we have specifically seen trace elements/pictures of, rather than omissions such as Sachs or unanswered questions, per se. We lost a whole lot last time around, entire plots, numerous scenes, characters, & signs point to there being a bit of that this time around as well. There were a fair amount of re-shoots in the last few months before release, I'd imagine those have something to do with at least one or two of these.

-Judith Hoag's cameo scene with April (Set photos show them filming two different scenes together, based on April's clothing it would have been one early on & one just after her news report at the climax of the film.)
-Scenes in which 3/4 turtles were costumed participants of the Halloween parade (as suggested by the toys)
-Use of the purple ooze on Leo (as suggested by the toys)
-Use of the original Turtle Van (Photographed on set.)
-Casey Jones origin (An interview with the writers made mention of him working at his father's paint store with his brother.)
-Casey playing hockey (Set photos show this, could have just been recreation for the staff.)
-April/Karai fight scene may have been longer (Fox excitedly told reporters she had a fight scene with Karai, but it was so brief I have to wonder if some of it wasn't axed.)

Have you noticed anything else?

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy

Last edited by Powder; 06-03-2016 at 08:32 PM.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote