View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 04:03 PM   #95
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Keep up the good work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Igrok View Post

Do you wish to hear some voice in track?
No, I think instrumental is great. I would just like it cover all (or most) aspects of the original song's duration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Igrok View Post
Main reason why we changed definition of the game is fast flying off the screen objects (foots, rrodney and mousers).
The second we want to recreate AI from tmnt 3 (or tmnt 4) to add more enemies on the screen. So they will not be able to go like first spawned one.
I can understand that. TMNT3 physics would necessitate that. However, I'm not sure the 16-bit sprites work best for that type of view. In TMNT2 &3, the turtle sprites were a bit more vertical whereas the Turtles in Time sprites had a more larger horizontal plane. There was a great deal more space between the feet in their respective stances. Thus, the wider base gave the illusion of being closely zoomed in on the action. The 8-bit skinnier sprites used a tighter stance so even though the relative scale of the turtles was smaller in comparison to the rest of the screen, one didn't feel like they were looking at an image from far away. I think that would be my complaint with the current zoom perspective.

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote