View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 09:54 AM   #24
biganimefan
Foot Soldier

So, just finished. Also, anyone that would like for it to be uploaded it's going to have to be someone other than me. No idea how to do so at present.

About the crossover though. Really enjoyed it! The FW turtles are definitely a lot better handled by Nick than 4Kids. They are still a bit over-the-top with the portrayal but not bad all the same. Also felt the Turtles had plenty of screen time between them. Although I think Raph was maybe a little underused.

FW Rocksteady and Bebop were only in the crossover during the beginning part of the first episode and the end part of the last episode. No interaction whatsoever with their modern counterparts.

Nick Rocksteady and Bebop had a TON of screen time. Even saved the day at the end, might even join the Mutanimals. They also didn't take too kindly to the name-calling from Shredder and Krang but tolerated it for the most part.

No Mona Lisa in the crossover. Just Slash, Leatherhead, and Mondo Gecko from the Mutanimals. Also, the FW turtles had no negative reaction to seeing Leatherhead(or Slash).

FW Shredder and Krang had a TON of screen time. They were a little over-the-top but not bad at all. Shredder was also pretty terrified of Karai after their brief encounter. For Shredder's voice, I always either heard Townsend Coleman's portrayal or Kevin Michael Richardson's. Definitely not James Avery or William Martin.

The FW Foot Soldiers were also surprisingly of good quality. A lot more than they actually were. Also, they seemed a LOT like the old toys from the 80's-90's era. With the huge plier looking weapons and their legs were VERY far apart.

Last edited by biganimefan; 09-12-2017 at 09:59 AM.
biganimefan is offline   Reply With Quote