View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 05:18 PM   #8
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
Dude these are sick... Very nice work!!! I hope you don't mind if I spread your link...

-ms
Feel free! The more fans who get to hear them, the better. Maybe with enough word spread it could spark an interest with those who hold the originals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueDude View Post
Hopefully you can get instruments that sound like the original instruments, that's the only gripe I have with these. The next song you should add is the battle theme that is prominent in Season 4. (Don't know about other seasons, I've only been watching through this one so far)
Some sound more real then others, that being due to a program called Edirol which has real symphonic instrument soundfonts. Others sounding more synthetic are built into the program. Bear in mind the original show didn't use real instruments though, simply a keyboard. The only 'real' instruments were the guitars in the last 3 'red sky' seasons. I'll watch some of season four soon to see the song (though I think I know the one you're referring to).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Loved em, can't wait for more. I'd make a request, but they never had titles lol
Titles are irrelevant, if you could tell me a specific episode or scene, or even find a clip on youtube of a part that would feature a section you like, then it can be done!

Thanks everyone, I'll keep ya updated!

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote