Thread: Writer's Corner
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 08:43 PM   #35
senpai
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliperCat View Post
Ah! I messed up the html code, that's why. Here it is, and with spoiler tags, because apparently the image is huge.

OH. MY. GOD. He is SO cute. And those blue eyes! *_* Incredible! I want one now...ah! You don't know what you just did to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krutch View Post
As someone who considers himself a writer, and is constantly surrounded by writers, I have been having one hell of a time getting anything on paper for the last year.

I finally wrote a short story for a 5 page comic I was asked to do. But even that felt like squeezing blood out of a stone

It's killing me because I have a ton of ideas for features, pilots, plays, musicals... But when it comes to actually writing lately I feel like I have nothing really to say. Which kills me. Hopefully this funk I'm in dissipates sooner than later because I'm getting sick of staring at a blank white Final Draft page every day.
Just do it, even if it's crap at first--you can polish it later. I've pushed myself to write even when I was brain dead and have no motivation. Sometimes just doing it will help you get it out and then you can elaborate and pretty it up more.
senpai is offline   Reply With Quote