Thread: zelda Games
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 05:07 PM   #4
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
I've played and beaten Zelda 1, gotten not terribly far into Zelda 2 and gave up (but I've watched someone beat it), beaten Zelda: A Link to the Past at least twice, beaten Zelda: Link's Awakening, beat Ocarina of Time, started playing Majora's Mask but lost interest in it, dabbled a bit in the Oracle of Ages/Seasons games but lost interest, got pretty far into Zelda: Wink Waker but also lost interest in it, started playing Twilight Princess but lost interest in it, and finally started playing Skyward Sword and just kind of stopped playing it.

Haven't played any since.
They are all pretty much the same game, but with newer skins each time. that's the one small problem with the zelda series.

I've beaten all of them except for the first gameboy DX game....Phantom Hourglass, the train one, Worlds, and Skyward.

I keep saying i'm going to stop playing these things cause they take so much time up and are basically all the same... but the gameplay is easy enough to get through them. it's just figuring out what to do that's annoying.

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote