View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 06:24 AM   #209
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

yeah the game might occasionally log you out but you can regain your progress as long as you make sure you link to a kongregate account. That can be frustrating.

Pulled 3 star mikey today so I put him on my team, subbing out Raph for now. Now running Mikey, Leatherhead, Rocksteady, Slash, Splinter. Status effects can make all the difference in this game, Stun seems particularly useful.

Arena could use a lot more balance. Right now I'm only getting teams that whoop my butt non stop, but for a while I was getting teams way, way weaker than me. The game wants you to do 15 of those fights a day, but when you can't win many of them it's pretty tedious.

Very slow progress once you reach a certain point and I still don't even have a single 4 star character, takes forever to earn those pieces. I'm now to the point where I can get a new 3 star character every 3 or 4 days which helps a lot. Gameplay is also pretty mindless, what can I say. It's a free-to-play TMNT-flavored game on your phone you can dip into for 3-5 mins a few times a day, as long as you don't expect the world from it, it's not bad.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote