View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 07:17 AM   #89
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NameGoesHere1066 View Post
which is why I can't stand most reality television.

I also don't like people who take small things that anyone would do for anyone and try to twist it into some kind of conspiracy or means to put you down when it's innocent. Example, is when some guy was actually nice enough to open the door for me and some random girl behind me. I said thankyou, the broad behind me felt the need to tell him she was fully capable of opening her own doors and to not look down on her. WTF? What an ungrateful bitch. The guy let the door swing back in her face, and you know what she deserved that. How does opening the door belittle someone, it's called courtesy, I guy opening the door for you is not condesending. Hell I open doors for guy and girls alike. I actually felt the need to to apologise to the guy for this broads ignorance.
Yes, I totally agree with this. Whenever anyone opens a door for me, I always thank them even if I'm capable of opening the door on my own. It's just common courtesy, and I'm not going to get mad about it at all. I'm glad the guy let the door swing in her face. She definitely deserved that.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote