View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 02:03 AM   #58
Monte Williams
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleManiac View Post
Haha the pic of the 4 turtles walking to Pizza Hut is awesome!
Thanks! In two days it earned more Favorites and comments than any other photo in my photostream!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDR View Post
Some amazing art work and love the characters.
Thank you very much!

A short update this time. I visited the thrift shop again, and again I scored a bunch of skate ramps! I want to reiterate that this thrift store has been utterly useless to me for years, and suddenly it's All Awesome, All the Time; in addition to the skate ramps, I also scored a broken train set which will be perfect for a weird Tonto photo I have wanted to capture for months. Huzzah!

Bricks! Stairs! Whoo-hoo! I can just about build a cool lair using nothing but skate crap at this point!

(Update: All the photos in question are deleted now, but I never ended up getting my poop in a pile and completing a sewer diorama anyway, so no big loss.)

I also got a free item from a store because I asked what they'd be doing with it when their promotion was done and the vendor said I could have it. Photos tomorrow, most likely.

Finally, I visited the drive-in theater tonight for a second viewing of Guardians of the Galaxy... and a second viewing of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Good times.

Last edited by Monte Williams; 08-25-2019 at 01:18 PM.
Monte Williams is offline   Reply With Quote