View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 06:23 AM   #38
Bauer536
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl View Post
Hmm...seems there's a couple colouring books I need to get. I got the 2 ft tall Turtle Power one in the mail today as well as the Mutant Origins, Ultimate Turtle Fan Book (posters! Posters!), and the 2 other novelization type things that have the first 2 eps condensed (Saved by the Shell and Green Team). The Mutant Origins ones are the first 2 eps from various viewpoints of the turtles.
I think I want those coloring books, too. Right now, I only found Green Team, Mutant Origins, and the fan book at Barnes & Noble . . . not in it's own section, sadly. I guess it's not that popular yet like the Dark Knight Rises. But those books really focus on movies. This TMNT is for television.

Anyway, I read the Mutant Origins books, and I must say they are not the first 2 episodes from various viewpoints of the turtles. If you were to make a half an hour episode, put all four stories together. It's only the first episode. Something tells me, Shredder will make his full appearence in the second episode. I mean, he's supposed to show up in the premiere, I think. I mean, don't always trust IMDB, but it says he appears in episode 1. I'm guessing that's during the flashback of one of Splinter's memories.

Still, here's my suggestion: read all four stories starting in this order (Mike, Raph, Leo, and Don), and you will get how everything is played out in the first episode. If you ask me, I loved every minute of reading those. It sure did give some things away, but I sometimes need my spoilers to judge a product. In this case, I think the show is going to be amazing.
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote