View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 10:53 PM   #9776
Chaotix12345
Stone Warrior

Amazon had a couple of LEGO Dimensions sets super cheap, so I added to my game's ranks:

LEGO Dimensions The Simpsons Level Pack
LEGO Dimensions Scooby-Doo Team Pack

LEGO Dimensions Back to the Future Level Pack

Been playing a bit more of it lately. It's my first LEGO game, so I've been having a lot of fun with it. Though, there HAVE been a few points where I've embarrassed myself by getting frustrated at puzzles with super simple solutions.

Aside from that, I've been rotating between Project X Zone 2 (Actually a really, REALLY addictive little strategy game and a nice improvement over the first. Lots of funny in-jokes, too, including an Usagi reference!) and Paper Mario: Color Splash. (Super charming and hilarious. I seriously need to get back to it and finish it up.) Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth was also in that rotation, but I beat it a while ago due to getting super addicted. (Seriously, I had no idea I'd love that game THAT much. The only non-fighting Digimon game I've played before was the original World when I was a child, so I was surprised by how quickly it hooked me when I got to raising Digimon. I even raised an Imperialdramon Paladin Mode. Needless to say, CANNOT WAIT for the sequel next year!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
How is Sonic Boom Fire and Ice?
Pretty much like Shattered Crystal if you made all of the non-platformy sections separate mini-games and if you swapped out the exploration-heavy stuff for a more fast, flowing, Sonic Rush-type game. (There's still exploration, but it's mostly through alternate paths to the end and bonus rooms utilizing each character's unique skills.) Also, the story is way more enjoyable because of actual voiced cutscenes throughout the entire thing. So if you liked Shattered Crystal or the Rush games, it'll be up your alley. Haven't finished it yet, though.
Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote