Thread: Public speaking
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 10:21 PM   #32
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Basically your dialogue and posting structure. It doesn't resemble that of a professional teacher. A lot of your posts tend to have spelling errors or not spaced correctly after a period, I'm not sure if it's because you type on a phone or not but it's awkward to read sometimes.
Honestly I always just thought he was drunk or typing on a phone, but even then I just can't wrap my mind around what he's trying to say sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
What if some people have a professional teacher mode and a slightly more relaxed off the job mode?

Or if someone's area or style of teaching relies far more on their speaking and presentation skills than writing skills, I don't imagine everyone necessarily has to write absolutely perfectly like a college English professor, esp off the job.

MikeandRaph87, your classes sound fun. Wish I'd had classes like that.
I mean yeah, there's being relaxed and then there's being intelligible. Sometimes I get text messages from people and I just scratch my head because I have no idea what the **** they were tryng to say.

But props to you MikeandRaph87 for getting the kids involved in class; I see kids in schools through work and I know that so many of them go through the whole day without engaging in their own education. Most of the kids I see can barely even read
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote