View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 10:06 AM   #88
TheMasterTurtle
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnatello Turtle Chick View Post
Nice comic additions! I picked up that 1986 Gobbledygook within the last 4 or 5 months and it's a nice addition to any collection! I absolutely LOVE that Ecto-1 cel you scored- A-MAZE-ing!!! Did you get a decent deal on The Tick comics, I've noticed that the #1 1st printing seems to hover around $40-$50 range for the nicer quality issues? Anyway, very nice stuff!
I got gook at a comic show for $5 bucks so I couldn't pass it up. I saw that Ecto cel and jumped on it. I've seen nice Ecto cels before but never this large or in this quality. The Tick was a steal and again because the condition is so nice. I'll post pics soon as I get them bagged and boarded. You're right about the price range. I went to the convention the minute the door opened and I saw it sitting on shelf of a big booth. from a distance didn't realize all first 12 were in the bag together (not ideal from a storage standpoint but he must not have had them bundled for long because their shape is phenomenal). Anyway they were priced at $60 bucks! I opened my wallet right away and told the guy I'd take them and he said "yeah ok you got a steal because I was just about to go around and update all my prices and this was going to be $100."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Great stuff as usual dude! I love your TMNT blanket
Thank you. It was a gift for Christmas from my sister and it's actually one of the most comfortable blankets I own. My fiancÚ loves it and the minute I was able to get her into turtle anything I considered it a success

Do you have any Dinosaucers or a lead on where to get anything related to the show? PM Me Please!

Check out my collection!
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=39766
TheMasterTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote