View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 11:04 PM   #11
sdp
Megan Fox = April

I don't say I'll love it, I mention that I think it's going to be awesome for me. I just finished writing about this a few seconds ago. The gist of it is, based on the paragraph bio we got from the show I think it's going to be something I'll like. I expect it to be a fun show that doesn't take itself too seriously and it'll have some action. I'm expecting it to be similar to the shorts we got at SDCC last year in that they had action and were more focused on comedy but still told a story, of course this will be more polished and won't necessarily use any of those art styles.

Sure the CG show had comedy but so did every other TMNT cartoon before it, this new show will have a bit more. I never loved the CG show since I just wasn't a fan of some of the decisions they made with characters and it just never clicked with me. I still like it but it wasn't the show I wanted. Rise of the TMNT is also not the show I want but I think it'll be cute and more fun than the CG show. This is of course all speculation on the little info we have since we don't know anything about the show and I don't think we'll get much information until next year, I could be very wrong.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote