View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 06:08 PM   #65
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leolead View Post
I Couldn't find black widow, i searched target, toys r us, ,walmart, but i couldn't find her, i hope i don't have the same problem with Gamora CAN'T WAIT TO GET STARLORD AND DRAX!!
I think you'll have better luck finding these.

Rocket and Nova will be the hardest to find, at least in the first several shipments to stores. doesn't mean you won't find them... you just need good timing.

sometimes you just get lucky. here is how I found black widow:

I called a store that takes me about 45 mins to reach... not very close at all. They told me they had 8 figures on the shelf. But the day before... they had none. So I knew there was a fair chance a widow could be there.

So I rushed my ass to the store because THEY WOULD NOT HOLD THE FIGURES (arghhh), they told me they don't hold 'collector' stuff. Such BS. Anyway...

I got there, saw widow at the FRONT of the pegs front and center. immediately grabbed it! I also grabbed Winter Soldier as that was the first time I had seen him as well.

So, after I went into the isle next to it and looked at the LEGO. Then I heard someone come into the Marvel Legends isle, look at the figures, and go "awwww!" -- I was literally about two minutes ahead of this guy who was probably looking for Widow just like me. Talk about close...

So never give up hope, you could be the guy to "get there first" someday

ANYWAY... I just hope Hasbro as well as retailers realize how much people love these last few waves of Marvel Legends... they are doing a fantastic job and I want them to keep at it.

Spider-Man 2, Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy... all 3 are definitely among the very best Marvel figure waves Hasbro have done.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote