View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 12:45 AM   #1007
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja

Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
They had general ideas. Fine. That's what I said. Anything on paper? Anything conclusive, and coherent, and structured, with a firm beginning, middle and end? I doubt it. Produce it, and I'll believe. Without seeing, there IS no believing.

Also, 7 months would be essentially the same as two days when compared to how long it usually takes to get a script made that a studio will accept. Those things take a long time, when they're being handled with care. That's why some movie series go years in between sequel production, it takes a long time to come up with a story everyone agrees will be good enough. In this case, however, the story is the absolute LEAST important thing, so it's no shock it was handled in a rushed and slapdash manner.

They were casting major roles like Casey and Rocksteady and "trying to figure out how to make certain characters work" when they were halfway done shooting the f*cking movie. Come on already. It's not "bullsh*t", it's about how movies are made in general.

They had a general idea of what movie they wanted to make, but that's it. I will find a way to buy you a Lunchables if someone proves to me they wrote a script, for EITHER of the TMNT movies. If they can provide a script for BOTH movies, I'll buy you one of the extra-large Lunchables that costs an extra dollar or whatever. No foolin'.

I can make that bet because it doesn't take a genius to see how they more than likely didn't have a script. So yeah, you have faith, I want Proof.
Lol you seriously have a problem with trust don't you lol. Last movie was a mess there was obviously I script seeing as there were several version shown last time clips in magazine, leaked versions and a clip in the visual history. So they definitely had a script how much was kept and all was obviously all over the place. It's obvious they didn't keep much from bd script.

As for 7 month that's plenty of time to get a script written, revised, rewritten, a locked down. Before preproduction even started. And that only if they didn't start until they officially announced the sequel which is ridiculous to think they had dent already started. And that's not the day they were cast it was the day they were announced lol.

that quote is from well before they started filming.

And I have proof there were multiple scripts for the movie. There's a page of one version right in the visual history.

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay