View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 06:08 PM   #10390
neatoman
Emperor

I bought two games (technically more) for Switch recently, Starlink and a Megadrive collection. And before that I was playing Mario Odyssey, a copy I borrowed from a library.

MO is crazy good, I just lament that I have to return it. I would buy my own copy so I could play it to 100% completion but Nintendo doesn't seem to reduce the price of any first-party games these days and Gamestop Sweden went out of business this year. My best bet is hoping I can find a cheap used copy online.

I mostly just bought Starlink because the Switch version has the Starfox team as guest stars and it comes with an interactive model of an Arwing. The game is mostly fine, nothing too spectacular. I'm not really interested in buying the other interactive models though, I won't even need them to play most of the characters if I'm not mistaken.

The Megadrive is a bit of a disappointment. It has all the Streets of Rage games, the Golden Axe games, the Phantasy Star games, Mean Bean Machine, Sonic 1+2 and several other big games... But there are several important games missing, like Sonic 3 for instance.

And something that keeps annoying me is that for some reason, SEGA sees fit to not just re-release a terrible game like Sonic 3D over and over and over again, they insist on the Megadrive version when the Saturn version is clearly superior. Just look:
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote