View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 09:11 PM   #28
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Samus' boobs got downgraded and her alt outfit of her 100% finished sports like outfit is also gone. Snake's butt was also downgraded.

As far as possible newcomers, I'll make a realistic one, I think we'll get 2 more original chracters and 2 more "echo/clone" characters.

Ms Pacman (clone)
Shadow the Hedgehog (clone)
Ken (clone)
All those are easily done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
All the roster needs for classic pre-2000 characters is Dixie and K. Rool and it'll be close to perfect.

For newer franchises Captain Toad (who technically counts as a new character), ARMS, and Xenoblade 2 are likely. Simon Belmont from Castlevania is also the heavily rumored third party character this game, and with Snake returning and Bomberman being an Assist trophy, it would make a lot of sense if Konami got a new rep.
K.Rool has been retconned, his last appearance was DK64, DK has been in more solo adventures without K.Rool than with him. Him not returning in either Country Returns game sealed his fate. I see no point in Dixie, I gues since she can be an "echo/clone" of Diddy but whatever.

Captain Toad I think might be difficult because Peach already uses Toad a lot, but if Captain Toad gets a spin-off every gen then yeah he'll eventually appear but not on Ultimate. Arms could go either way, I mean the game didn't do THAT well and Sakurai doesn't usually add newer stuff until it's proven.

I think Simon Belmont is only wanted by fans to re-create the Captain N team, I know that's why I want him in. I mean if Snake is in it then Simon deserves to as well. Bomberman being an assist instead of a character is a downer.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote