View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 07:10 PM   #147
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
I think a new tmnt show with FW style humour and tone could possibly be pulled off and added upon without using any (or atleast most) of the FW Original Characters.
I think it could, too. especially since people are starting to tire of gloom and doom and grit and gritty.

what I worry about is the intelligence level of that humor. I don't want to see fart jokes or internal self aware jokes, or worse. and by internal self aware, making fun of the style ala turtles forever. not breaking fourth wall jokes.

As for Howie, It's weird how one of the more action packed fights is in an episode so annoying and goofy. Don basically rams his staff end through the shredders eyes.

I thought the first episode was a little more fun. the second episode was a bit slower.

Heh, odd memory. during a junior high media class, one of my fellow students brought in the fight of Irk in phantom guise fighting off the turtles in the basement 'See the turtles, attack the turtles...' and claimed it as 'extremely violent'. LOL.

Imagine that report now with all the stuff we've gotten since?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote