View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 07:17 PM   #61
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindturtle02 View Post
Does anyone know if Krang's body was seen again after Kranginstein lives sans Divide and Conqur? Didn't it show up in Super Irma or could that ep have been aired out of order? Trying to get some sense of chronology as I watch the OT during this tmnt 2012 s2 hiatus. Great to own all of these so I can see my favorites whenever I like. It was one of my daydreams as a kid, actually. lol
Krang's android body was seen again in the next episodes, "Super Irma" and "Adventures in Turtle-Sitting", after "Krangenstein Lives" and would be seen throughout the sixth and seventh seasons. The last time it was seen before "Divide and Conquer" was way back in the seventh season finale with "Shredder Triumphant!" when Krang fled with Shredder, Bebop, and Rocksteady in the pickup truck.

For some inexplicable reason in the eighth season premiere "Get Shredder!" (the start of the Red Sky seasons), Krang doesn't have his android body anymore as was last seen in "Shredder Triumphant!", but uses the bubble walker, and continues doing so throughout Season 8 and when he appears in Season 10. I guess the viewer has to speculate as to how and why the transfer was made.

Last edited by Refractive Reflections; 01-11-2014 at 07:24 PM.
Refractive Reflections is offline   Reply With Quote