View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 07:20 PM   #17
Leo656
The Franchise

F*ck Urkel, GOD I hope we never see a spin-off for that sh*t. I think the entire world had enough of f*cking Urkel about 4 seasons before the show was cancelled.

As for Full House, I always loved that show and could be behind a follow-up, but it'd be kind of sad in a way, too. Aside from Stamos, who was a legitimately talented actor and musician and was therefore going to be successful no matter what he did (as his stints on E.R., etc., would prove), literally nobody else in the cast has done anything important in the entertainment industry in 20 years. Even Sagat's claim to "fame" these days is pretending (?) to be a washed-up burnt-out drug addict. A spin-off/reunion show could risk becoming a very sad, depressing, "Look! None of us have ever moved on from this show!" kind of thing.

As for the Olsens, f*ck them, too. I can't stand them. I can't stand how they somehow are considered "Icons" in the fashion industry, despite dressing like homeless people. I can't stand how Mary Kate more than likely had some involvement in Heath Ledger's death, but got out of testifying simply by crying a lot (Ever see the photos from when she got served a summons on the streets of NYC, where she immediately breaks into a full-blown crying fit? They're hilarious. She definitely knows more about what happened to Heath than she's telling, but she's rich, so we'll never ever know).

If they do a Full House reunion I'd hope they DON'T get involved. Sweetin's the hot one nowadays, anyway; they don't need Michelle.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote