View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 07:38 PM   #71
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaPower1985 View Post
I think the reason a lot of you are against this project so far has more to do with what you're hearing about the further kiddification. If it's a Nick show or a cartoon it is obviously not going to be what a lot of us who prefer the more serious tone want. 2k12 certainly wasn't. At best we get a TMNT show done with the respect and care of Batman The Animated Series from the early 90s.

I think we could all probably agree that if we got a balanced show that had a little cartoon humor with the pathos and depth of BTAS we would ALL be happy.

As far as the mysticism, that sounds like change for change's sake. I'm not positive about it!
I'm ok with it being for kids, It's them being stupid that has me worried, I just despise stupid humor like Adventure Time, Teen Titans GO and the like, I just do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
It's highly rewatchable, at least the better episodes.
What? The first 5? Again, opinions, for me FW is just way too stupid, a shame really because it's the Turtles I grew up with, and to this day they're still my favorite ones design wise, I just despise all the nonsense, monster of the week structure and all the Saturday morning villains getting blown into the sunset at every episode, I like a ongoing narrative, not random episodes that constantly contradict each other.