View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 02:43 PM   #85
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
The confirmation of people's lust and desire to be another sex, definitely, thinking it will bring them contentment and relief.
For some it does.

Quote:
Well, I did google her, and she did have a significant amount of testosterone injections even if she did not have surgery. However, the biggest transition of all is the transition of the mind, not the body. I'm sure we both agree on that.
Him.
I know you're doing this on purpose to troll, and it's not appreciated.
If nothing else all it does is identify you as a person not to be trusted.
So...thanks for that.

Quote:
I believe it does actually depend on the person and not just the environment. There are people who have died and endured pain for far nobler causes and even if their efforts ended in failure, what mattered in the end was standing up for whats right no matter what. They won't blame it on the person kicking them every time they go down, they won't blame anyone.

They will keep on trying up to get up or die trying with honour. They are are far more fulfilled than those like the trans community who seek worldly validation, because they aren't lusting and desiring after those things, but live a much greater life than that. They are the true heroes, and ultimate happiness is theirs.
It's nice that you think that.
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
There's no sense catering just to one demographic which is idiotic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
just ignore what you don't like rather than obsessing over it and move on with your life.
plastroncafe is offline   Reply With Quote