-Nationality: american
-Species: turtle/wolf
-Favorite Color: red
-Favorite Foods: none
-Favorite Music: none
-Weapons: sais
-Place of Birth: paris, france
-Current Residency: New York sewers
-Disposition/Personality: ...personality?
-Clothing: gah.. i'd love to say none.. but.. that's.. gross....
-Physical Appearance: Here's a poem that reminds me off him:
Fuzzy wuzzy was a turtle.
Fuzzy wuzzy had no hair.
Fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy was he?
-Training: eh?
-Story:

Date: 1/6/91

The pouring rain splashed against Haraki's face.
Il sera bien, il sera bien...(It's okay, it's okay...) she silently soothed her newborn son she was cradeling against her chest. You'll be fi-
The door behind her was ripped apart by a battering ram.
"SANCTUAIRE ! UN DIEU, ME DONNENT SVP LE SANCTUAIRE ! POUR ARAKI-(SANCTUARY! GOD, PLEASE GIVE ME SANCTUARY! FOR ARAKI-)" she screamed and pleaded.

And all was lost. Or so the police thought so.

Date: 2/5/96

Araki pouted in his room- or what he called a room. It was basically a very large cage, in an orphanidge.
"Je déteste pour être coincé dans cette pièce injustifiée ! Ils ne me comprennent pas ! ...I veulent... ma maman... (I hate being stuck in this pointless room! They don't understand me! ...I want... my mom...)" He sighed.
"Hé ! Vous le garçon de perroquet ! Venez ici ! ( Hey! You- the parrot boy! Come here!)" shouted a voice from the other end of the room.
"Oui, monsieur ? (Yes, sir?)" asked Araki politely.
"vous venez avec moi ! Quelqu'un dit qu'ils veulent vous adopter ! Ha ! Je doute de lui, mais ils m'ont dit de vous obtenir. Je doute même que vous comprenniez moi, mais l'OH bien ! Je continuerai juste à vibrer... (You're coming with me! Someone says they want to adopt you! HA! I doubt it, but they told me to get you. I even doubt you understand me, but oh well! I'll just keep chattering...)" replied the man.
Sighing, Araki followed the man through the door to a room where a man with a trenchcoat on stood, grumpily. Though at the sight of the child, he cocked his head and stared at him. "Hey, you're just like us! Mu-"
Raphael saw the man looking at him strangely. He decided to talk to the kid outside.

(( Gah - finira l'histoire plus tard, je suis occupé. (Gah - will finish the story later, I am busy.) ))