View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 03:54 PM   #8
Mewzard
Hench Mutant

Well, here are my responses:

1. Yes, while it did take some time for their personalities to develop fully in the Mirage Comics (I feel like I noticed Mikey's come in the latest in a noticeable sense), they did have their own unique identities in the Mirage Comics, though some surface elements were reflected in some incarnations.

2. While I've heard the occasional spoiler, I haven't gotten to read Volume 2 of Mirage onward yet, so I can't answer this one.

3. No, I feel like I enjoyed the Mirage Turtles behaving in their own way, that I got little tastes of some Turtles materials.

4. I would love to see more Mirage TMNT, though I still have plenty to read myself.

5. Yeah, I definitely got the feeling that they were coming together as a family as time passed (the Turtles and Splinter first off, but Casey and April really grew into it).

6. While I'm not there yet, such a thought is incredibly saddening, given my love for the character.

7. It would be hard not to feel for the Turtles losing one of their precious few family members.

8. Not quite there yet, but I do like it when series allow characters to grow up and grow old.

9. Now this, I have heard of...bewildered would be putting it mildly, but the tie-in to the Kirby tribute is an interesting one.

10. People have ran away for far less complex identity issues, I feel for her completely.

11. A person is more than just their origin, I could never look down on April and consider her not a part of the family. This family is bound by something stronger than blood.

12. Something about the Turtles fighting together as one cohesive unit always gets me excited.

13. Like I said, not there yet, but I feel there are times when a character needs to stand on their own to grow, and can always reunite later. So, I think I'll be fine with it.

14. I would be fascinated to meet the Turtles in real life, to give them sincere appreciation for their struggles, and to let them know even if some won't accept them, they still deserve love and respect.

15. I would be fine with that...as long as it's not living in the sewers.

16. I'm not sure how much they may have changed my life...but I do feel like they've given me enough joy in my life to feel like a part of the family. I'll never forget them, that's for sure.

17. Not QUITE as dear...but in the right hands (like IDW), I can still enjoy them quite a bit. That said, the Mirage Turtles are THE Turtles to me.
Mewzard is offline   Reply With Quote