View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 02:41 PM   #71
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
The thing I don't get is, when it comes to a message board like this with an explicit focus on the TMNT: who do they think they're kidding? It makes sense to perform a "plant" campaign on a social media website, because then maybe you can convince a few casuals to check out the new BayTurtles movie, but on a dedicated forum like this? Many people here have established in their minds what they like and don't like about the TMNT franchise, and they're not going to change their attitudes because some newbies are giving heaps of praise to the new movie. For social media, I think this sort of simulated popularity works great because of things like hashtags and upvotes. On a message board it loses its effectiveness because the material here is judged on its content, not some sort of metric.
i wish we could like posts on here .

studios generally arn't very smart though. they think what works one place will work elsewhere. what i don't get is, why be nasty about it? most people play positive until you say something they don't like then get nasty positive. at least with people i think of being studio plants
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote