Thread: Avengers 4
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 06:22 AM   #54
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja View Post
Eh, I don't really see how it's fair to blame Jane for having dealings with one of the Infinity Stones when there were five other in play, all changing hands at various points in time (for the most part). By that logic Gamora and Nebula should share equal blame for finding the Soul Stone and allowing Thanos to learn of its whereabouts.

Also, we have to assume that Dr. Strange giving the Time Stone to Thanos is part of the plan, as it was part of the only timeline he found where the combined might of the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, and the Sorcerer Supreme was enough to defeat Thanos. Like he said, it's all part of the endgame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
Jane didn't know the stakes. Starlord did, however, when he had his hissy fit. He's way more to blame.

The POINT was that the reality stone would have remained inaccessable AT ALL had she not accidentally brought it back out with her and thus brought it into play. Otherwise, no one would have ever even known how/where to find it. And that IS the ONE stone that allows someone to alter reality in the first place. It just needs the power of the others to do it on a cosmic scale rather than local.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote