View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 03:31 PM   #20
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA4DUPY9rUk

Federal prosecutors have determined that Trump ordered and paid his lawyer to break the law.

Despite absolute panic and denial from Trump's base, the fact that prosecutors have moved on this indicates concrete evidence against Trump.

While it is unconfirmed, many intelligent experts have speculated that Trump's recent surrender to ISIS and vindictive shut down of the government was a boorish ploy to draw media attention away from what may be heinous crimes.
Thats a little far stretch and we have by no means surrendered to ISIS. We withdrew from Syria........ We still perform operations within the region to combat ISIS.
Also he is not solely responsible for the government shutdown.... He is not even directly responsible. Congress could not agree on a budget. I blame trump for not being the leader he claims he is. He also famously said that it is the president's job to lead by example, bring both parties together to prevent the government shutdown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
It's important to note that many of Trump's affiliates and confidants have been indicted and even found guilty of crimes.

It's getting harder and harder to believe that Trump himself isn't guilty, too.

Hillary wouldn't have done this. That's for certain. She had tons of investigations against her, and none of them turned up anything. It's unfortunate that Trump was actually involved with criminals.

I'm sure justice will be served in this case.
Clinton broke many laws and regulations with her email scandal. She was improperly leaking classified emails. What makes it worse is that the Prosecutor was but friend with the Clinton's and met with Bill Clinton while all this going, many people think the Clinton's used their political pull to prevent her from going to jail or from even getting in trouble.

While I do think Clinton should have been reprimanded for breaking the laws/regulation in regards with the email scandal. I don't believe she should have been jailed for the incident.

As for Trump they keep saying he has commit a felony I am still waiting for an indictment. If he has committed a felony he needs to be trialed, convicted, punished and impeached. There is absolutely no reason he should not be indicted if they have the evidence. Not even the president is above the law and should be held to a higher standard if anything.
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote